Brand Name: 1Islam
Its unbelievable how a concept is forced upon the world, with their eyes WIDE open. and all the while they talk to their priests, go to church, read the bible.... but simply say that Trinity is a mystery that can not be explained...
Run Time 2hrs 14Mins
" And remember when Isa (Jesus) the son of Maryam said: O children of Israel! I am the Rasool (Messenger) of Allah towards you, confirming the Torah which came before me, and to give you good news of a Rasool that will come after me whose name shall be Ahmed (another name of Muhammad, meaning 'The praised one'). But when he (Muhammad) came to them with clear signs, they said "This is plain magic." Surat As-Saff : Verse 6
42. And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."
43. O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allah, by worshiping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irka'i (bow down etc.) along with Ar-Rāki'ūn (those who bow down etc.)."
44. This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with (O Muhammad SAW). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.
45. (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word "Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary) from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."
46. "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."
47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.